The first step towards nabbing the job you want is knowing how to navigate the application process. With a little research, some finely tuned writing, and proactive communication, you can be well on your way to getting that call for an interview. Here’s how
Streamline various job openings from site
Take time to stream through the ServerAdminz website. Look for the various job openings .You can narrow down your options by taking a few things into consideration:
1. Consider the career field. Whether you are transitioning from another field or are looking to make a lateral move, it is important to find work that is both challenging and rewarding for you. Knowing what you don’t want to do is just as important and knowing what you do want to do.
2. Consider the skills required for a particular position. Feeling like your skills are being well utilized and acknowledged is key to feeling satisfaction at a job. Having an idea about which of your skills will be tapped, and which you will be able to develop, is key to deciding on a worthwhile job.
Do your research
Before you begin sending out resumes and cover letters en masse, look into the following
1. Get a sense of the ServerAdminz personality and values by reading its mission statement. This information can come in handy when writing your cover letter and in an interview situation.
2. Read up on the various services ServerAdminz is providing. This section can also be a source of information on community activities the company is involved in.
3. Review the jobs or careers section of ServerAdminz website for insight into job openings. You may find more options for employment in other departments.
Once you have fine-tuned your resume and cover letter, it is time to begin the application process. Attach your resume along with your cover letter and mail it to the following address:
We’ll let you know when we receive your information. If your application meets our requirements, we’ll invite you for an interview.
Prepare for Interview
The interview will be initiated by the HR round where in you have to be prepared to talk about yourself and discuss specific experiences that help demonstrate relevant skills. We want to get to know you as an individual and discover your interests, strengths and attributes.
Followed by the HR round is the Technical round, depending on which job vacancy you apply for.
Review our offer
If you are successful throughout the interview and selection process, we’ll make you a formal offer in writing. You’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions and, if you’re happy with the offer, we’ll look forward to receiving confirmation and to welcoming you on board
What ServerAdminz Looks for In a Resume
Even if the job you want doesn’t require the submission of a traditional resume, having an up-to-date resume is highly recommended. Resumes not only outline your education and work history, but they can also point to specific projects you’ve worked on or awards you’ve won. Information to include on your resume should entail:
1. Your current contact information, including your full name, phone number, mailing address, and email address.
2. Your educational background. List the colleges you have attended (beginning with your most recent), the year you attended, and any degrees or certifications earned. You may opt to include your course of study.
3. Your relevant skills. This is your opportunity to list all the skills you have acquired through the years.
How Is TRAINING Conducted @ ServerAdminz
Depending on which position you apply for, there are two different kinds of training that we provide at ServerAdminz. Training period extends for a period of three months, after which the employee will be made permanent. The types of training are:
The classroom training will extend up to 45 days which will the continued later by on the job training. During the classroom training, the trainer will ensure that the trainee is well worst with all the required skills and information which will help the employees to work efficiently once stepped into the work premises. All the sessions will be reordered. During the session the trainees are free to rectify all their clarifications they have
At the end of the 45 days, the trainees will be now shifted to the work premises and their skills will be put to test.
On-the Job Training:
Under this method, the trainee will be working in the premises as SLA Techs (Techs responsible for keeping SLA of tickets) and will be provided with a buddy/trainer who will be guiding and constantly keeping a watch on the performance of the trainee. A performance evaluation will be conducted at the end of every month and the positive/negative remarks will be communicated to the trainer. This in turn will help the trainee to overcome the mistakes and perform efficiently.
ServerAdminz considers training as a most important step in grooming the freshers into full skilled employees. Strict discipline is one of the main criteria of the training process. Negligence in any form is not tolerated.